- medicus plus PH
- Brightfield and phase contrast, easy to use, compact design
- Examination of solid components in urinary samples: erythrocytes, leukocytes, crystalline structures
- Detection of bacteria in urinary samples for diagnostic purposes
- The urinary sample is concentrated by means of a centrifuge and by rejecting some of the liquid matrix.
- Without further pre-treatment, one drop of this sample is given onto a microscope slide, covered with a cover slip and investigated in phase contrast.
- Examination can be refunded according to German Medical Fee Schedules GOÄ 3561, GOÄ 3653 and EBM 32031.
- Time-saving: Highly sensitive detection of solid components in urinary samples.
- Simple operation requires only short training periods for users.
Cost-efficient, simple and reliable diagnosis by
- Simple operation
- Phase contrast image for highest image contrast
- Highest resolution through high-aperture obectives